Property & Casualty Insurance
Selecting a Professional Insurance Agent
With the unique risks and exposures in the construction industry and to those who serve this industry, it is important to work with an insurance agent who genuinely understands your business. Not all agents have the experience in working with construction professionals. There is typically a sense of urgency to most matters, and it is essential that your agent be prompt, thorough, and responsive to your questions and other insurance related issues.
Does your Agent do any of the following?
- Provide you with a written Summary of Insurance which details your coverage’s, rates, and applicable schedules?
- Prior to your insurance renewal, meet with you to discuss any changes to your business?
- Review the details of any claims and new exposures to your business?
- Advise you of any recommendations that will serve to mitigate risk and reduce the potential of loss to your business?
- Issue Certificates of Insurance in a prompt manner?
- Arrange for your insurance company underwriter or loss control adviser to meet and better understand your business?
In addition to serving as your Counselor and Advocate, we will also provide the following services as a Professional Insurance Agent:
- Thorough review of the risks and exposures to your business followed with a written Proposal of Insurance.
- Access to markets which can provide solutions to your insurance needs.
- Prompt response to your insurance issues, questions, and the handling of claims, as well as the review of a claim reports.
- Courtesy review of contract documents and specifications for compliance with existing insurance coverage’s.
- Review and counsel on other important issues which generally affect your projects, business, and insurance program.
Select an insurance company and agent you can trust and ones who have the integrity, expertise, and knowledge that will help your business be successful!